- This picture of Camaron that was caught by a speed camera (but, to me, it is so awesome. Awesomely funny). We should cut him some slack though, he was racing to help with a service activity at church, afterall.
- Watching Food Inc. and then eating a hearty meal (with lots of meat).
- Me crying while watching an episode of Veronica Mars on Netflix. Not because someone died or was badly hurt or anything like that, mind you. No. I started crying because I was so happy excited when Logan was about to beat up the guy who tried to rape Veronica. It was almost as awkward as the change in their theme song for season 3.
- All 56787576465456 times I'm going to run into one of my students at Disneyland over spring break. I swear, every day I find out that 6 more kids are going there with their families over break.
- Google chatting with Camaron while he's in the other room (the couch is comfy, ok?). Actually it's really funny -sometimes we send eachother really good youtube videos. I LOL.
- My mom commenting on my "neck burn" from this post.
- I got to go to my old roommate, Katie's, baby shower last night! And another old roommate was there:) Always fun to catch up.
- It is Friday!!!
- Camaron's back is 99.86% better!!!
- Trader Joes -sweet potato chips (ie: made out of sweet potatoes), australian liquorice, $.19 bananas, oatmeal cranberry dunkers (I could eat the whole container ...I think I have before), sparkling berry lemonade... uh yumm.
- The gifted class at school all dressed up as Percy Jackson characters for our "literary characters day" last week -and now they all call eachother by their Percy Jackson names. ie: "Hey Nico, can you pass the marker?"
- We is going to Disneyland next week!!!!!!
- There are only 9 more weeks of school left (for me -teaching)
- Camaron went grocery shopping and came back with 2 huge packs of snickers and kit kats. So awesome.
- Surprise date tonight. Love when he does that
|Yes, that is a Camp Halfblood shirt written in greek ...and yes, these kids now look like they belong on the cover of Green Day's "Nimrod" album|