Last week, Camaron, Bethany, and I hit up the MIM (musical instrument museum) in Scottsdale.
Such a fun place.
I went there last year for their celebration for John Lennon's birthday (highly recommended).
This time, we heard that Camaron's favorite band What Laura Says was putting on a show, so there was no missing that.
The band was amazing, as was the rest of the museum.
My favorite room is the Experience Gallery. It is a room full of instruments from gongs to guitars to harps that YOU get to play. We spent the majority of our time jamming out in there.
1. What Laura Says doing their thang
2. I inevitably look like this at all good concerts
3. Family band
4. Playing some air guitars
5. Air guitar on display
7. Playing the theremin. The only instrument you don't have to touch to play
8. Bethany is available to play at all your future wedding parties
9. My musically-gifted husband
10. My hip-hoppin-gifted husband
Rock on, MIM. Rock on.