While eating dinner last night, I remember thinking,
"Aww man, I wish we had some kind of real yummy dessert to eat after this."
Then I remembered,
"Oh yeah! There are apple dumplings in the oven!!!!"
(It was the best feeling ever. I highly recommend it)
These are sooooooo stinkin good and so stinkin easy to make!
Baked Apple Dumplings
2 apples (we used gala)
1/4 cup melted butter
1/2 cup cinnamon sugar
pack of 2 refrigerated pie crusts
*preheat oven to 400 degrees
1. peel and core apples. If you need to cut them in half to core, it's ok (just put them back together)
2. roll apples in cinnamon sugar until well coated
3. place apple in center of pie crust and wrap it up. Wrap/seal each apple in a pie crust
4. Brush each wrapped apple with melted butter and then roll in remaining cinnamon sugar
5. Place the apples on an aluminum foil-lined baking sheet
and bake 45min-1hr until crust is golden brown
6. Eat with whip cream, ice cream, caramel, anything yummy
7. Eat with a loved one and thank me later
Have an AMAZING weekend!!!
p.s. the GIVEAWAY end tonight at midnight, so hit that thing up! Seriously, it's such a great gift idea