We've been back home in AZ for a week now. It's glorious.
But I feel I owe Provo a little tribute. We had a lot of fun during our Utah adventure.
I took these photos a couple weeks ago to remember some of my favorite things
about this chilly little town.
1. MMMMmmmm Camaron's employee discount at Zupa's was so so great
2. Being around this yummy piece all.the.time.
3. Red doors? I actually don't know the significance of this pic
4. One of many murals decorating the streets of P-Town
5. These monsters would randomly appear in our neighbors yard. It was great (and kinda freaky)
Do you have a fav?
Do you love taking photos on film, too? (SLR, Polaroid, disposable...)
I would love to have you guest post with some of your pics!
email me at email@example.com