Stevenson Family 2015 Christmas Top Ten
10. Felt tree this year. Super easy. Super fun (kids have been playing with it every day). A fun pop of color in the family room. Not enough pine scent though. Or lights ...We may add the regular tree back next year;)
9. Staying up late with Camaron wrapping presents, eating Santa's cookies and drinking his eggnog while watching Christmas episodes of our favorite shows.
8. Using Amazon Prime Now the night before Christmas and having last minute packages arrive right on time. Awesome.
7. Driving anywhere with the kids at night was extra fun because of how excited they were seeing all of the Christmas lights. Sloane has become obsessed. She calls them "otts" and has to touch them whenever possible.
6. Fox falling in love with Christmas carols and singing them all day every day. And it hasn't stopped.
"Ohhhhhh you better watch out..."
5. Cinnamon rolls from scratch as a new Christmas morning tradition. Maybe a New Year's Day tradition too? And every day??
4. I got Camaron a new record player for Christmas, so we got to listen to vinyl all morning:) *We found that Star Wars soundtrack at a thrift store while we were on our "babymoon" in Prescott.
3. Family parties and friend parties. I love getting to spend time with so many fun people around Christmas.
2. Every time Sloane said "wow!". The cutest! I think she said it over 20 times while they were opening presents:)
1. Making fun new memories with my little fam:) And this Christmas was probably the least stressful we've ever had!
...Oh yeah, and Camaron completely surprised me with a new car! Seriously. We're back to being a two car family (after 4 years of sharing one). Camaron is so so great! Most thoughtful gift ever. And I was so caught off guard by it that my reaction was just shock and confusion -super lame. I wish I could have a do-over and just start screaming and jumping up and down instead (you know, a completely normal reaction). So, if you wanna hang out sometime, I can probably go! Yay!