Wow, it's been quite a while since I've done a snapshots post -or any post for that matter. I don't know what it is about this year, but my posts have been pretty sparse. I often have thoughts along the lines of "well, what do I really have to write about anyway?" This is the the worst. When I get in this mindset, I see it as a sign that I need to slow down and really take a step back and realize there are plenty of great things I could be documenting in my life (it's really helpful to me to have these things written down). So, I'm definitely working on barreling out a lot more posts and getting back in the habit of staying consistent about it.
Ok, enough of that, let's go ahead and skip to the goods. You saw it, didn't you? That really old photo of my sister and I ...and Uncle Jesse. Have Mercy! Growing up, I was blessed with an aunt who was just as obsessed (if not more) with John Stamos as I was. So, she seemed to always have tabs on what he was up to. So, when it was announced that he would be a special guest at a car show in Phoenix that winter (I'm assuming it's winter, based on that puff-paint sweatshirt my mom made that I'm wearing), we were among the first to know about it. I remember waiting in line getting closer and closer to the actual Uncle Jesse! Look at that hair -this was the peak of Full House amazingness, people. I was a little nervous, but he was so nice and (this is a weird thing to remember, but it's important) I remember he tickled me a little to get me to give a good smile -ha! If I remember correctly, I was missing a front tooth, so closed-mouth smiles were my jam.
And I know it looks like I'm obsessed with my kids since they dominate this post. Well, you're right;)
1. How adorable are all those little cuties riding on a bench swing in the top photo?
2. If you're going to have an adorable baby shower featuring a table stocked with play dough... well, you know where we'll be.
3. That tongue!
4. Sunday best shenanigans
5. Sloane and I joined some friends for a mother/daughter noon tea this weekend! It was at an adorable tea house in Glendale. It was quite the experience, but I was a little disappointed there weren't more doilies ha! I mean, shouldn't any tea experience include an absurd amount of doilies?
6. And here are the girls. My sister had her twins just a little over two weeks ago and they're perfect and little and so cute. Eliza and Lucy. They're the best and I hope they get to come home this week (they were born a little early, so they've been in the NICU).
7. the goods
8. I'll be selling my prints at a boutique this weekend and my dad helped me with my display yesterday. We had to saw the pegboard to the right height and then assemble the tri-fold. I love it and am so excited to put the rest of it together. If you'll be around Gilbert on Friday or Saturday, come on by! Boutique info here
Ok, I have to get back to work getting ready for this weekend while still making time to watch the rest of Fuller House. I want to write a whole post dedicated to this blessing of a show. There's just so much to say ha!